The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ship ahoy

We gathered to discuss about the apartment again , and it was all full steam ahead . We discuss the items and furnitures we wanted , bills and fees we shall pay and other off topic shites . Luckily one of my friends will go down with me this Friday , as he is in charge of the apartment . Oh well , I feel like this time I ain't coming alone after all , as I will be staying with my cousin again who will be moving to Kelana Jaya around this month if no one come down on that day with me .

So far I bumped into one of my form 5 class mate (at least not that bitch) . We discussed whats on and whats not . When we talked about applying for private/public unis , she asked me : "Hey Jie , what if you got to enter any of the public unis ? Don't care about whether you got it or not now lah , just what if you really got it ?" . Oh well , I just smiled and shrugged , as I can't answer that complicated question . We then we wished each other luck and parted ways .

After thinking it for a while , there are 2 answers to it : Yay and boo . Yay , cause yea it's an honour to enter those public unis , even though their rantings has been.....sucked . How about the boo ? I am not sure about this though , life style inside the campus seem...boring . School rules still apply there according to some people's mouth , which might not be my liking at all . And then , I am quite bored of all the scientific equations anyway , it's time to try new simple things that can let me have freedom to try other activities I have been longed for so long . Sigh , we shall see then.........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->