The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Umph

yesterday I couldn't post , so yeah I will cut long story short .


2 days ago I met up with my friends to dicuss about the apartment . All were going our way and we will meet up again on 13th of May in Taman Melati , Setapak . We also decided who would foot certain bills and services , and how we would meet up in Setapak . With my experience of taking LRT 3 weeks ago , I don't see I am worry about getting lost in Wangsa Maju . Quite exciting though , can't wait to see my apartment , as I heard that it's quite new and featured swimming pool and a gym :D .

On the other rambling , I can say now I have got over it , how I wish to flip the bird to her for her ungrategful action , sound like taking a cheap shot at her , huh ? Well , after all things that I done her she ran away like that , I have a right to flame her , so fuck you bitch , here's one for you :


Now I feel much better .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->