The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, April 28, 2006

How I wish...

To be like Torque . XD

I want his insanity , where he will transformed into a monstrousity that can chop almost everything into bits . Yes I played The Suffering and currently playing the game's sequel Ties That Bind . The first one has more omph on shock factor while the second seem revert to non-stop actions . After playing through the game , how I wish I am that walking time bomb . I always want that exploding feeling while give in to my anger to bash up the people I am so tuu lan with . Just a simple click on my brain wave and I will transformed into a monster that borned through my anger . With its brute strength I can just crush those bastards like a maggots , with a price to pay . My life will get depleted if I don't transform back to my human self . But then with a simple pop of Xambium pills , I can get on with life , damn easy , huh ?

Man I feel geeky today .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->