The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, July 28, 2006

Credit to the debit to the titbit to the bitbit

Reason that I don't want to cheat on exam : I don't know how to -_-"

Who wouldn't cheat for the sake of passing beside scoring a longer e-penis than others ? Yesterday mid term exam on construction technology, most of course mates, well, cheated. Best of all some dared enough to take out notes and copied the answer while girls who are mostly 1337 at memorising shits also joined in the fray. I was not surprised, beside I had to salute them for their know-hows of cheating, which has became a norm among students. The lecturer was like day dreaming and they copied notes right under her nose, awesome possum you guys are !!

That's why I suck at exam, I don't know how to cheat, I never memorise(I try other method to get those infos into my head), I sleep early and worst of all, I ain't a last minute superhero. That's why I feel hurt everytime I thought about what my dad said to me after I got my STPM result, as he compared me to those who revise at the last minutes. Even that monster who study at last minutes 7 years ago could scored a straight As and enter public uni. Tough luck I am having, and will continue through my uni life. Like soccer, luck too play a major role in scoring in exam, I have the technic, but I don't have the fucking luck. Fuck luck, luck suck.

Green Day was right after all when they wrote this song "Nice Guys Finish Last".

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->