The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Venting my anger on the future

I have a strange thinking that I never bother about. I always like to imagine how myself vent my anger on a person whoever provokes me. Sort of confusing, but I enjoy it, as I always want to vent my anger "gracefully" on a victim IF and only IF he/she provoked me. I think I am insane.

For the first time in 3 months after living in Setapak, I am suffering from cirit-birit. I don't know what I ate last week, but one thing for sure it's fucking annoying, as I have to remain cautious all the time, including during my sleep !! Nevermind, it will be gone by end of this week.

I Can Deal With That Now also updated 3 days ago, I got a short story coming up tomorrow. I seem to run out of idea at the moment, need something to piss me off.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->