The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Emo and loving it

Nu metal is passe, now people are into emo. It's so easy to be one, just think of something sad and walaa, you fucked up. And there's one fine example today morning in cafeteria, while I was eating my lunch, one long hair dude, who sat 4 tables away from me, suddenly banged the table hard for no reason. He then sulked under his arm and banged again, this time caught everyone attention. He did this for 4 minutes and walked away. I should have rushed ahead and gave him a smack on his back with my laptop, if he provoked me.

Anyway, my first comic strip is up, feel free to visit the link that I had posted on my previous post. OK OK I know you all are lazy so here : I Can't Deal With That Now !! .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->