The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, August 25, 2006

How so ?

Maybe it's normal for people to be worried, whenever they see the future they desired never go in the direction they wanted. Maybe it's matter of group-think, as they thought their pop culture is successful enough and refuse to change.

Stereotyping ? Perhaps, as I feel sad when I see the things I desire since a child evolve into something radical, or in many fans' opinion, "TOO RADICAL". But how radical is radical ? Are we sure they really screwed our childhood dream ? Are we sure general people see the new designs are not as Robots-In-Disguised as they saw in the 80s ? Most important of all, are we always make the right choices for them ?

We ain't see nothing yet I believe, like the motto state, Transformers are "More Than Meets The Eyes". I am excited, worry, happy, ejaculated , whatever the feeling is, I am sill going to watch it, no matter the cost. However it's just wrong to assume that the movie is totally G1, as Bay stated, this one is a new begining and nothing to do with G1, so why accused him of raping your childhood instead of watching the movie like other TF series? Why not complain the previous series that had changed alot of characters, and why Megatron still not remain as a pea shooter ? That doesn't make sense at all.

Oh well, no matter how long I write, it won't change their mindsets, at least I don't have to see them complain about everything when I bump into them in theater next year.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->