The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bah..

Uploading images in cyber cafe is a pain in the ass, so I will write something tonight.

Keane's Everybody Changing somewhat reminds me how....well....people around me constantly change under my hairy nose. Some mates have well paid jobs now, some attend better universities, and some already in a relationship and doing quite well. I remember I wrote this, and it's quite true that I still feel the same about myself except that my cheeks seem abit shrunk.

Personally yes, I dislike their happy lives as everything goes in their ways, but then I got to remember that I got my own road to walk, to bend and to break at my own will. I dislike they choose to go oversea and have a better life, living me stuck in this so-called shit hole, struggling for my survival. I dislike their ignorance about local issues, as if they thought they have nothing to do with it as they are so focus on getting out, while me thinking about trying to make this country a better living place for you and me in the future.

Sometimes I look at myself, why am I think so much ? Is it form 6 made me a hardcore person ? Is it a natural instinct on steroid ? Or worst come to worst, is it a habit that I developed from post-spm and I could never be recovered ? Heh seem that I can't stop over thinking and yet I am enjoying it. Sometimes I feel like I am reaching my thinking limit, I want to stop worrying and be care-free as a retard, I feel tired of worrying about my own future, that's all.











Yet I can't stop the run.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->