The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Swirling around my bedroom and thinking...

Final exam is over, and I suddenly secured a part time job in my home town....as a clerk. Yup, it's a 180 degree turn from being fixing PCs and sending parcels into a nutcase sitting in front of PC daily XD.

Beside, I feel like going home to settle old score, like...burying my dreadful memories of "her", whom I doubt will ever see again, meet up with old neighbours and pal and explore the back water, 3 months of holiday I have, and 3 months of working I will get.

On the other hand, if they can choose to act like that, why can't I ? They look as if I have only one choice and that's to act as they see fit, I fucking hate that. Might as well be stranger from the start. If any band out there that can sum up my feeling now, Keane will be the one, better and less boring than Coldplay IMO, they easily sum up how my current life now, thank goodness I have two of their albums.

Now I am pretty slacky, I am waiting for some important phone calls and seminars to attend, and a train ticket to buy and most important of all, a "masterpiece" to bring home when it arrives. Till then.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->