The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Why 2007 is my year of moving watching

Freaking hell, I suddenly feel that 2007 is my sex slave good year of watching movies, here's the list of movies I am looking forward to :

Ghost Riders
Seriously, this is the first comic book hero I will be watching in theater. Seeing Nicholas Cage on screen is like meeting my old friend (fucking love his acting in Raising Arizona, I lmao-ed till the end). A short sypnosis, this is about a guy named Johnny Blaze (don't confuse with Fantastic 4's Johnny STORM) who made a pact with the Devil (grasp!) in order to prolong his father's life...with a price. While trying to control his hot head(literally), he will confront various villians I never seen. W00t w00t.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2007
The media aren't so hype about the movie, and should be ashamed for not watching the trailer, which is fucking awesome. Yes, all the turtles are in CGI compare to the early 90s, where the actors are dressed in robotic suit, which made them seem fatter while the new one seem....slimer(and sexy too :D~~).

Transformers
THAT is the movie I am willing to skip from my lectures/tutorials/practicals just for this. IT'S FUCKING TRANSFORMERS DAMMIT, the giant fucking robots are coming. I don't care how people state the hollywood raped their chilhood, I.AM.GOING.TO.SEE.IT.

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 : Worlds End (or something like that)
Captain Jack is alive(not surprise) and gonna confront not only Davey Jones but his old back stabbing bastard Captain Barbosaa. Then there's a new group from Singapore lead by a captain who played by Chow Yun Fatt. Expect some exploding end from this movie. Go skeleton monkey, go !!!

Spiderman 3
Missing the last 2 is pure heresy, this one I won't be missing it. I watch not only the movie is directed by Sam Raimi (the genius behind Evil Dead series), but seeing the how cool Venom is going to be. Now now I don't expect the shape is going to be like in comic book, so I will watch it with open mind.

I think I missed alot of worth watching movies of 2007, I will sure update it by the next post. Laters.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->