The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Do a Nick Hornby

I stole this from Al Goredo's post, cause I am bored

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) Absolutely no cheating.

1.) How am I feeling today?
Canon In D Minor - Bach (Yup, sad and relax)

2.) Where will I get married?
Southern Cross - 403 (Uhh....)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Candy - Ash (Everyone loves candy, do you?)

4.) What is/was highschool like?
I am Your Venus - Bananarama (WTF ?!)

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Halo main theme (Hell yeah)

6.) How is today going to be?
Ocean Spray - Manic Street Preachers (Indeed)

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNING, VELI VELI FRIGHTENING)

8.) What song describes my parents?
Basket Case - Green Day (Do you have the time to listen to me whine ?)

9.) How is my life going?
Starcrossed - Ash (Yea, quite sad)

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Kanon In D - Neon Genesis Evamgelion version (No cheating, this is another version)

11.) How does the world see me?
Hung Up - Madonna (Heh)

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Dirty Vegas - INXS (Yup, I am a pervert)

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Hamster Dance Song - Hampton The Hamster (WTF?!)

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Tribute - Tenacious D (Tribute me now dammit)

15.) What should I do with my life?
Theme of Transformers Supergod Masterforce (GOD ON !!)

16.) Will I ever have children?
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes (Tonnes of them)

17.) What is some good advice?
Seven Days In Sunny June - Jamiroquai (Chill....)

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Kill The King - Megadeth (imma cut you)

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
Dare - Transformers The Movie (1986) (Hmmm)

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion (Dammit it opens my old wound again)

21.) Will you get married?
Time After Time - Eva Cassidy (Don't know...)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
The Way - Fastball (Where's the way?)

23.) Where will you live?
Infected - Bad Religion (Uuuhhh.....)

24.) What will your dying words be?
Hit That - The Offspring (Fuck yeah)

25.) When I'm having sex I say..
All That She Wants - Ace Of Base (another baby, huh ?)

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
Kung Fu - Ash (I think it's strange to spend with Fu Manchu, he's in love with you, oh oh oh oh oh....lmao)

27.) When my parents are angry I say..
Supernova Goes Pop - Powerman 5000 (hahah funny)

This is a free for all so those who want to play can just plagarise it.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->