The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Meow

I never like cats, but not to the extent of trying to kill them and fuck them in the ass literally, just that I never like them. Their unpredictable action always baffle me to no end.



This is a cat. A female cat named Bell. 4 months ago I stayed with my cousin temporary before I moved to Taman Melati to get ready for UTAR orientation, I bumped into Bell. Fucking hell, she started to come near me, while I was watching Astro for the last time. She started to sleep at my leg, just like the picture above, and licked my leg around. I never bothered about her. as I assume that she was just fooling around, and heck, she did that for like half an hour. When I decided to touch her, she didn't ran away like other cat, infact she purred whenever I gave her a pat. Even my cousin called her to her side, Bell seem to ignore her master and continue to be on my side. Fucking hell that cat loves me :S. I stayed for 2 days and moved to Taman Melati, luckily the cat never followed.

After 4 months and 3 days I returned to my cousin's house to pay her a visit, and again Bell saw me and started circling around my leg and lick it when I sat on the sofa, somehow I grew to like that cat and she makes me so horny that I wanna hump her to no end.Even my cousin said that Bell likes me, but I still don't know the reason behind it. Do we have same personality ? Am I a misunderstood human and she understand ? Or she just wanna have fun as a cat ? Heh, I may never know, but sometimes cats' antics make me smile.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->