The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hypocrisy and english lesson..

Anyone that tell me to try to be like an adult is a hypocrite, take this one from a forum I stop going now. The admin accused me of droving away 2 "most important" collectors. Moreover he said my nick and my sig are offensive, so does my blog, as it contains girl raping and gun blazing posts.

Granted, my nick is offensive, the problem here is why take him so long to notice after I signed up at 30th of August, so tell me who's joking here. Second, my blog is 2 years old and I have been whined, ranted and discussed with myself about life for that long period, you just nit-picked one part and showed me how sick I am (I already am anyway :/). Dear sir, you are just lazy.

Oh hell I am just about to talk about the "collectors". Collect as much as you desire, it doesn't grant you any glories except boasting how you have this and that and best of all, build up your egos. What you say not always right, and it annoys some people like me. I ain't regret of arguing with them, better than one of them backed off by saying I tried to "start a flame" while I got proof for it. Heh, whatever it is I wish you have a successful forum.

Now with this got out of my chest, I will continue my very short segment of "English For Internet". I might update my comic strip by tomorrow, as I work only half day (from 9 am till 12 pm).

w00t (adjective, pronounced as : wot)
Originally known as "We Own Other Team", which mostly happen in FPS games. However it has become so overused that it becomes a simple expression in internet as joy for finally achieve something he or she desire.
Example : I finally got my Wii, w00t !!!

Own (verb, pronounced as : own *duh*)
Famous and widely used in FPS or other games too beside forum, it's simple expression of triumph over someone when a winner manage to beat the other in a game competition. The word can be used in many ways, like owned, ownage, etc.
Example : I owned you in Quake 4 !!!!

OMG (noun, pronounced as : cannot be pronounced)
A short form for "Oh My God". Nothing to explain, it's a simple expression that used in internet AND real life for something that shock a person. It can be also use with other short form like zomgwtfbbq(credit to KY for this).
Example : OMG you are ugly lol.

That's all I can think of now, I am fucking hungry. :(

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->