The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Time for....

ENGLISH FOR INTERNET !!!!

Lesson 1
LMAO (verb, pronounced as : Le-mao)
Definition : Laughing My Ass Off, it is an action of laughing so hard that you feel your buttock figuratively fall off. Mostly used to react on jokes that making one person laugh hard.
Example : A : Oh lookie I got small dick
B : LMAO

LOL (verb, pronounced as : lo-leh)
Definition : Abit lighter and polite than LMAO, even though both have same meaning, which is when a person find a joke funny.
Example : You are disabled LOL

1337 (noun, pronounced as : lit)
Definition : An act of admiring from one person to another who has something cool or better than the first person.
Example : A : I have 1000000 Transformers in my room
B : 1337

That's all for tonight, I hope you can now understand the basic english of internet. I bid you good night XD.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->