The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, March 02, 2007

I can't help but feel pissed when the thing I am still learning to handle marred by another people who just solve it on the spot, without hassle, which made me look like an idiot too. Well, I am a slow learner, even though I can shrug off with "sooner or later I can too" excuse, I can't help but feel sad of myself. It's not that I didn't try hard, I HAD tried hard but I am still meh, just like my physic in form 6, no matter how hard I tried I still got the above average result, and my dad kept insisting that I did not try hard enough.

How hard is trying hard ? How weak is not hard enough ? My question seem arkward but really, I have been asking myself when I enter form 6. Why am I trying so hard for ? I think it's better to compare myself instead of others, now that's self assuring. But there's other feeling you can't escape : the urge to compare with others. Kinda funny and ironic that my dad told me not to compare with others yet compare me in the end, yet I don't have the gut to snap back at him with "why don't you just adopt them since they are better than me ?!", or I should have ? I think better not, it's just rude and mindless :/.

Oh well, maybe I should forget about it and move on ? Just like what Rocky Balboa said :"It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can take the hit, and keep moving forward."

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->