The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, February 19, 2007

*slipped an emo pill*

Why must I sleep alone, always ?

Why must I smile with my false feeling to others ?

Why must I feel the pain ?

Why I can't die ?

Why people yell at me ?

Why true love waits ?

Why am I abnormal ?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

*explode*

Damn I feel that it's funny yet annoying at the same time XO. This year seem unusually quiet. No illegal firecracker explosions, no kids running out at midnight, no young Malay kids come bother us with their demand of ang paos so they can be beaten to death. What does it signal ? Economy ain't good ? Or the CNY just getting more boring ?

Sigh, lotsa people will come by to my house tomorrow, mostly my dad's former students, which is something I want to avoid. Somemore I still feel tired mentality, even though cny is a chance for me to rest, as I have to help my mom to pack up ang paos, do laundry and so on, while others can just chill out, wtf ? Sigh, curse my luck for this.

Still thinking which house I will visit today, might ask some of my friends out, as I need to earn some money for my personal interest ;).

So happy CNY to you all, have a prosper days ahead.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->