The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Breather for a time being

First half of my exam is completed, now it gives me 5 days to rest and revise 2 last subjects and I am going free. 5 days gonna be so boring that I can sleep 5 times a day, but then because of exam, I can't do so, and I have June 2 for me to get excited for.

Anyway tomorrow I will kickstart my TF 101 again, MIGHT update the other blog too :D.

I bought myself Transformers : Ghost Of Yesterday in Mid Valley's MPH, a movie tie-in novel for my childhood favourite which will come to live in malaysia by June 28th !! Not a masterpiece but the story interesting enough to make you hype about the movie. However I can't help myself imaging they way the fight in the cartoon, thank goodness they didn't go the old skool way. It's an easy read, as I finished it in 4 hours.

Anything else ? Er...none, boring now, laters !

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->