The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tea for me please

Finally, I am done with my project so now I can focus more on revision as my final exam will commence in 2 weeks time. Moreover, I need to update my TF 101 and my own web comic, as I had been almost abandoned them for a long time :(. I will start the 101 by tomorrow, and better be quick, as the blockbuster is 3 months away :S.

The roller coaster ride of the never-ending assignments is heading for the pit stop thank goodness, adios to some lecturers who just left us to die in the corner and the final exam, adios to my practicals that I actually missed doing it and adios to some assholes which I won't be meeting them for some time.

Sigh, still feel abit "empty" inside, even though the pain of heart break has been long gone. Thinking back makes me wonder how's she doing right now ? Making more babies ? Working hard for her hubby by sucking his cock ? Or she just ran away somewhere else never come back, but become successful in the end? Hmm....fuck it, she deserved it anyway.

So yeah, I will update the 101 tomorrow, need to, really. Laters.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->