The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, July 23, 2007

I am losing at the most hated game......and the players aren't to blame

Naive transformers fans are the ones that line up whole night to buy worthless pieces of plastic that transform from one junk to another and to watch the overated scrap metal show a million times.


Hmm...at least we don't have to camp outside book stores just for a few years old saga which ripped off Neil Gaiman's masterpiece. Comparing against a more than 20 years piece of plastic junk ? The latter wins. You phail3d at researching.

Anyway, I got another book to read, a book that someone closed to me(not a missus, thank you very much) forced me to read. My concrete-hardened ego told me not to, so it's a battle inside my head, like a matter of life and death.

If I read it, that means I am desperate to get one; if I didn't read it, I will destined to be AFC(those to read the book should know the term, go figure) for the next decade(acccording to my instinct, it's possible). So what if I walk between the line, as if I am just reading for fun ? Guess that also meant that I read it in the end.....

What book I am (reluctant to) reading now ?



There, I admit myself that I am only half a man than I was in order to be a full grown man. So ?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->