The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, July 14, 2007

My head exploded, and my body ached..

The past 2 weeks has been driving me crazy. Hectic schedule between my assignments and club paperworks, being accused by a coward for "threatening him" even though he should pay up the club's fees(no wonder Chinese people never learn about paying back what its due), girl decided to give her asswipe bf another chance, and worst of all, it pushed me to the stage of I need to drink beer(luckily not smoking). And I hardly had tome for revision.

The only comfort I had is just hugging my bolster, while thinking to myself that all these are never as worst as Form 6.

Life IS unfair, as I said countless time, most, some of my course mates can scored well even though they never come to lectures, as they have friends to sign their attendance and best of all, share answer during the test. I gotta applaud them for their luck. Heh, I doubt my parents will believe me, instead they will just say "Jie, you are not studying hard enough". Riiight.

Anyway I updated my strip, late as usual, and I want to bored myself to this :

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->