The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Things I learnt from Singapore

- The only land that the Malaysian Government owned is the Tanjung Pagar Railway Station.

- The city is very KL-like, only more tail buildings

- You can't see the sky with all those tall buildings blocking it

- Orchard Road is like Bukit Bintang's obese sister

- Malls here make KL's Mid Valley, 1 utama look like a kids' playground

- There's a durian building that specially built for theater

- Ang Mo Kio Road is funny

- My aunty doesn't fit into my singaporean stereotype list, which is a damn good thing

- People got freaked out when the flooded area is 5cm deep.

- I failed to find the sea lion statue

- Most Singaporean still speak in mandarin

- Their motor plate is cool , as they start with "F".

- Singaporean don't give shit about traffic rules, unless there's police around

- Eating vegetarian food for 3 days open a whole new chapter of nightmare delight

-I miss masturbating :(

- My uncle opened a vegetarian restaurant at, of all places, Geylang Road -_-"

- Churches are every where, must be burnt down

- I have a whole new relative there, my mom's side espacially

- KTM trying to rip off singaporean, and they underestimate their "tenglang" power

- Kastam never tax me for my toy purchasing

- Train > cows

-I got sore throat for eating too much vegetarin dishes

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->