The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, April 24, 2008

4 to go

The starting is crucial, as it determines your confidence level, and I managed to do the first with ease. Yay.

And lately I have been met alot of short tempered people, and I don't know how I pissed them off, or rub them in the wrong way. For sure I ain't going all apologetic to them, as I myself don't know how I made them mad, I am not their doormat anyway.

Can't wait for 3 weeks semester break, and decided to sell the rest of my TF toys, wanna streamline myself to super robots line, espacially Soul Of Chogokin.

Anyway to further cheer meself up, I found this video clip, from the wacky Kamen Rider Den-o, The Momos (my christian name for them). No I didn't watch the series, too wacky for my taste.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->