The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Food, (un)glorious food

"Eh Yung, aren't you getting bored with mamak food ?!"

A good question, but it's an annoying one. I find it annoying because it reminds me of some chinese noobs who insist on eating pork, and they will whine as if without pork it's the end of their world, yes their world, how I wish it is cause they will remove themselves from the gene pool, contributing to the humanity.

Seriously why so insistence on pork ? I am scare of it, because it has whole lotta fat that I can't even taste the meat at all. I am not gonna eat pork everyday just to prove myself I am a chinese, lu siao ah ?! Li be si ah ?! cau cibai. (Are you crazy ?! Are you really desperate to die ?! Smelly cunt).

Learn to how eat other food, be it mamak or malay food, for fuck sake why stuck with only chinese food ?! Lame reason like "causing stomach unwell" is just plain immature, with an exception of allergy, which I am fine with it, as I got a slight allergy to big fried prawn. What if there's no chinese food to eat at all ? Eat your own feces ? How degrading.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->