The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whoever wins, I lose anyway

My friend says....

Whichever girls you choose, be it from China or Malaysia, you are fucked anyway. They are after your money and fame. If you don't live up to it, they will leave you before you can even ask why. 

And just now got my confidence knocked down a few percent due to a profile I viewed (no, not through msn chat, rest assure), nevermind, I LIVE !!!!

Being in a crossroad is always  exhausting, as I have to choose a path that could change people's perception on me. Some suggest change is good for me, while some think otherwise, as I am already good enough with my current condition. Granted, I ain't gonna satisfy everyone's opinion, however a certain tweak or two will wow a few people perhaps ? 

One question from a song is a good question that I still can't answer, no wikipedia or urban dictionary can help with this :

"Is be yourself is all that you can do ?" AudioSlave - Be Yourself

Sleep on it ? Move on ? I did, but am I REALLY move on ? More white hair grow on my head unfortunately XD. It's never hurt to look back, as a reference for my future decisions, and this is where I stuck, on the crossroad. 

Should I strive for better ? Should I learn to be dickish so I can keep up with the trend ? Am I too late and feeling left behind ? Am I a sucker ? Worst of all....

Is being myself is all that I can do ?



See first.............*sip chinese tea*

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->