The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look...

Defence Of The Ancients is not my cup of tea. I don't care how awesome you are when you can solo 4 players at the same time time, I don't care how many Divine Rapiers you have, which is longer than your penis in the first place, I don't care how you can run around the map with Boots Of Travel with ease, I don't care how pissed you are when you were gang banged from behind by opponents, I don't care how tactical this game is, it's not my type of game at all. However I am glad you are enjoying it, cause it primary made to have fun in the first place.

But when you try to twist the facts behind how Defence Of The Ancients was created, sorry, I can't sit here and let idiots like you trample all over it.

First, here's the excerpt from the wikipedia :

Defense of the Ancients (often referred to as DotA) is a custom scenario for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, based on the "Aeon of Strife" map for StarCraft. The objective of the scenario is to destroy the opponents' "Ancient", a heavily guarded structure in each corner of the map. Players use powerful units known as heroes, and are assisted by allied heroes and AI-controlled fighters called "creeps". As in role-playing games, players level up their hero and use gold to buy equipment during the mission.
Everyday I learn something new. Granted it's based on Starcraft CUSTOM game. But if you insist that DoTA creates Warcraft, well, welcome to the failed boat.

Now, let's play a little FAQ.

DoTA creates Warcraft 3
Bullshit. Warcraft franchise already existed since early 90s, way before DoTA was borned. Warcraft 3 is a continuation from the franchise but with more dynamic gameplays, which mostly contribute to DoTA.

Blizzard creates DoTA
Suck my cock. If Blizzard creates it, IceFrog(you are either blind or ignorant if you never notice his name in the loading screen of your oh-my-favourite game) will sue their asses and become filthy rich. Even it becomes part of Blizzard Convention since I dunno when, BLIZZARD DOES NOT CREATE DOTA. PERIOD.

Starcraft's Hydralisk is a ripped off of Venomancer
Fuck your mother for saying that. Read the timeline. Starcraft = 1998, DoTA = 2000 (assumed the time of creation is there, not accurate, for sure it's there). Go figure.

DoTA is the most original game of all
Excuse me ? Taking elements from Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Diablo 1 & 2 and worst of all, Unreal Tournament, makes it original ? I pity the fools.

I saw many uncles, kids, and so on play it, so what they bullshit is true
So if they all eat shit, will you follow ? That's the flaw of democracy that people overlook. What they said is not always right. Check first before conclude.

DoTA will remain popular
True, but for how long, like CS, it will just fade away, sorry to burst your bubble.

Rant ends here, my god I never feel so pissed.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->