The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Pok 'er Face

That's how you try to wake Lady Gaga up.

In your life, you sometimes experience an awesome week, but Life, as a bitch as usual, will turn around and give you a ride so fast you can't finish muttering "Oh shit".

This week has been surprisingly shocking. My ex-course mate got married yesterday, though I expected him to do so 2 years later (too horny I assume, lulz). Next I bumped into a chap who I almost forgot and had a good chat with him, with his face ready to chew my head off if he tries. And the next I am running back and forth between my work site and office for 4 straight days, adding that 2 days ago people here are still celebrating my Home town's first trophy in 89 years. Oh joy.

Now that tomorrow is public holiday and only my company will be business as usual, only bright side is I don't have to stuck in jam for a day, and get to loiter around, solo.

You know, I should stop reading the horoscope, chinese and western, all I got from them is:

"O hai, we writing long essay of positive things you wanted to read, so you can have a sense of false hope and unprepared for huge disappointment. Yet we expect you to continue believe in us so you can continue holding on to that false sense of hope and security to move on with your life."

Most people got lucky, few don't.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->