The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Clean freak

Right, half an hour ago I finally lashed out at them about how I feel like I am the only one did all the house chores. The head house, whom happen to be my school mate, or soon will be ex-school mate, confronted me about it. I understood and expected that coming, what what she said still puzzled me :

"Why you did that to us ?"

"us" ? Excuse me, "US" ? What makes you think that you have to defend them ? The washroom is outside, while yours is inside which connect my room to yours. Now now I know you want to use the heater which is in the outer washroom, but I never see you use it frequently anyway. Second one :

"I do wash that washroom sometimes"

"I" you said ? Why ? Why you should be the one to do the job while those 3 just sit there and gossip till the cows come home. And "Sometimes" ? Time or no time it is your business, I also have to do it even though my class end at 6pm and I come back tired like fuck every tuesday. No matter what, when it is my turn to do house chores, then I do, time or no time. I even get up early at wednesday morning (which I have no class) to honour the responsibility if I decided to postpone.

I understand you decided to do so, I (maybe) understand those 2 questions above. You haven't seen that washroom frequently. I have to. Cause I always use it to bath and shave and god knows what I am doing inside. I have to witness all the fucking horror inside that washroom everytime I use them, and the burden I feel everytime I see the hair that gathered around the sinkholes, before my turn to do the house chores.



See this ? This picture was taken in 4th of August, my turn to do house chores, and this was around 10 days worth of THEIR HAIR !!

You forgot how clean this apartment was before my other house mate graduated. Everyone of us did our duty, no question asked. No time ? Postpone. Everyone used to marked off their names on that duty paper, that was before he moved out. I hate to say this but I missed those days, and I have to deal with it.

Of course you will hate me for that, and might kick me out and make me find another place to live. I am fine with it. Those girls already use their boring "yell something awful to piss people off" method. I am used to it. I finally decided to lash out and I am responsible for it.

Fine.

NOTE : I know you are reading this, dad. This is my problem and I don't want Mr.Lau Awang to get involve. Please, for once, let me rant it out and don't show it to everyone to create more problem.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->