The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Over Thinking Session 1

Yup it's time for my over thinking session . Oh well , it's about the girl again . I admit I am a bit jealous since she also starts talking to other guy . But then , I paused myself and think it over .

Firstly , she still new to the class after just five days she transfered here . Second , during our talking , she seem never mention about her friends in her former schools(If I am not mistaken , the school is a Malay school) , instead , she only has neighbours around her residential area . Last , hardly see her talks to other girls . Oh well , she maybe needs lot of companies , so why am I so selfish ? I should get myself kick in the ass for being jealous . But hey , shit happens , maybe she will like another guy ;) .

Oh well , my over thinking is sort of short today . Will write something else later .

2 Comment:

  • don't worry, I will take care of "IF" there is already a guy.

    *prepares arsenal of steel chairs and steel pipes*

    By Blogger kljs, at 8:40 AM  

  • Things is normal now . Hardly talk to her cause my hectic works . :(

    Will email her later .

    By Blogger Yung Jie, at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->