The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, June 28, 2004

Invasion of the egg yolk

Today morning I woke up as usual , getting myself ready for school . As I opened my gate to drive my cars out , I suddenly spotted something slimey splattered around my dad's Perdana and my Kelisa . I took a closer look and realised those slimey thing was egg yolk and cracked egg shell . As I thinked it over , I realised that someone stopped by in front of our house and threw some eggs at our cars during midnight :/ . Strange isn't it ? So I asked my mom whether she was awake that time and she explained to me that she heard a cracking sound like people throwing an egg so she took a look at the outside , my dog Blackie even kept staring at the outside , wagging its tail . And then our good old neighbour gave us more information . He said that he felt something was not right during 1 am in the morning so he woke up and took a walk in his house , he suddenly heard an engine sound in front of our house so he took a peek at it . What he saw was one or two guys stood in front of our gate , mumbling in Malay(or mandarin) and then threw the egg into our house . He failed to saw the plate number but he still remember the car was a Proton Wira model in red colour .

So there , me and my dad had to waste time to clean up our cars before went to school as usual . My dad too told me not to spilt it out and no need to worry about it . So yea , it's obvious that some assholes in my school seem pissed by my dad and willing to do this shit to US . I don't know whether I have to stay up late for tonight to catch those bastards . If I had the chance to catch them , here's what I am going to do with them :

a) Tie them up
b) release my dog to play with them
c) pull my dog away and throw some eggs at them
d) call the police while taunting them with my air pistol

There , that's what I call revenge . If they don't like my father , they can fucking move to Cuba . Rules is rules , you have to obey them no matter what . The jerk offs deserved to be punished for this and wait , I will be more happy if I catch them red handed and beat them into pieces . Unfortunately , my dad told me to ignore this "small" matter and let them throw untill they are bored . What the hell ?! Can you imagine what they will throw next ?! Acid ?! Stones ?! We have put our dear Blackie in jeopardy and I don't want it o be hurted for nothing . So from now on , I have to watch out for those bastard by staying up late , even I will face the consequences of sleeping in my class during lesson . I will pwn them . :/

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->