The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, June 25, 2004

Lazy ? Me ?

Hm...just now I passed by my dad who was talking to his neighbour . And what I heard was "Damn I am so worry about my kid now" which infact meant me . Okie I am one lazy bastard but this year I already promised myself I will do harder in form 6 . Here's some reason , my school started form six 2 months late so many subjects have to be rushed and I feel abit pressured too but that's common for me . However , my dad seem thinking that I am not hardworking enough , and I am starting to worry whenever I open my comp to play(or blogging) , my mind will be full with his speech , from the PMR-era to the SPM-era , it's all coming back to me now , just like Celine Dion's song , which I have mentioned above(the bold one) .

Sigh....I am not gonna argue with my dad about this , cause Form 6 is hard , and I already can feel its fang after a week old of school . Somehow other class mates still enjoy themselves , which comes to the question : Am I having a over thinking moment ? Even I study to what teacher had taught , and I even try to force myself to rea english version of physics and chemistry . But then when my dad also mention I must do some past year questions , my heart sinks , cause it feels like I missed alot of information while revising .

So that's it , tomorrow morning I vow to do some revision and read more . Oh yea I forgot my pure maths too -_-" . But the problem now is i can't find english version of past year questions , so tomorrow the only solution is to ask my parents where they put .

So tell me , am I over thinking or I am in really deep shit ?

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->