The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ray of light

I feel like rushing today so I will blog as many as I can now . :S

Anyway , my head suddenly replay the day I watched my brother glued to the monitor , clicking all day , cursed and laughed at a old skool RPG game called Fallout 2 . It's not only a RPG game , like Interplay said , it's a "POST NUCLEAR RPG GAME" . But then this century is not a good time for Interplay . They have no money , Black Isle studio had benn shut down and their two previous consoles games , Fallout : Brotherhood Of Steel and Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance 2 were suck to the maximum height . So this all comes down to a conclusion that Fallout 3 will never be seen again .

And then here comes Bethesda Softworks .

The developer of the famous Elder Scroll series has licensed the Fallout franchise and the third installation of Fallout will be coming out in the future . What excited everyone that they will develope the game along side new Elder Scrolls series too :D .

Ah Fallout 2 , everyone who played it still can remember all the items in there , like Jimmy Hat(the post-nuclear Durex condom) , New Reno : The biggest smallest city in the world , Lo Pan , The Dragon and so on . Muahaha this is one memorable RPG game , I still laugh at myself everytime I saw the fallout 3 news at Gamespot . So anyway I am putting this image up as my wallpaper , so free to put it as your wallpaper too . ;)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->