The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Hooray !!

Seven days of my brother's evil regime is over now . He's on the train back to Johor Bharu , now time to update my blog and reinstall my Painkiller :D.

Tomorrow there will be lost of people come to my school . Firstly , it's my friend who just came back from KL 3 days ago to check his former class mates again . Secondly , there's a possibility that a group of Japanese will come along too , must be Leo Society's idea to bring them here :/. No , I like Japenese people , their culture(anime comes first !!) or whatsoever they have have in their country , it's just I don't like some Japenese posuers (yes , some former members of Leo Society or anyone who can speak Japenese A LITTLE BIT) show off that they can communicate with them in their language . So maybe I will stay away and stare at them from the other side -_-".

Anyway , wanna see some break dancing goths ? Click here .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->