The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, July 26, 2004

Pretty woman , walking down my lap...

Okie , I think I better write something good now , but then there's no one gonna read blog but who cares :p . I have nothing to do now . My dad went KL (hooray!!) , I can surf net till my CPU blow up (hooray!!) and I got 2 maths to finish (boohoo !!) .

So what to write about hmm ? Oh here's one , there's one digital girl who manage to catch my attention , my twisted mind started to spin and I find her..."interesting" >:) . Hahah rest assure , I won't get so obsessed with any digital girls , which all belongs nerds' fantasy , whom manage to create many sexy girls so we can wank .

Enough of ranting , here's she , her name is Dawn and she's the main logo for Nvidia Geforce FX graphic card .



Yummy.......

1 Comment:

  • Me too!.....I always read your blog....but you must also read mine!!! :P

    anyway, get Nvidia's new mascott....NALU!!!!!

    :P

    By Blogger kljs, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->