The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Mueh , a new anime to watch :D

Last few weeks my bro , who is still studying in johor , kept shoving me to open Kazaa Lite and download a new anime called Samurai Champloo . According to my brother's infos , Champloo means "mix or jumbled or 'campur' in Okinawan" . Hmm.....that sounds weird , so I google the anime and tumble into its official website . As I look at the three main characters faces , I find that the trio are like Cowboy Bebop characters , when I look deeper for more infos , yes this anime is from the creator of Cowboy Bebop . When I preview for one of the episodes (I am downloading 7 of them now) , the opening theme is titled "Battlecry" and the vocalist is , I believe , also sang one of a single in Cowboy bebop The Movie : Knocking On Heaven's Door .

Finally my anime spirit start to revive after I got bored with Naruto(no offence but most anime posuers only know this anime :S) . Samurai Champloo is still new , released this year I think , go check this anime out .


From Left : Jin(age 20) , Mugen(age 20) and Fuu(age 15)


2 Comment:

  • Yeah......Samurai Champloo is very good!!!!

    :)

    By Blogger kljs, at 8:15 PM  

  • I am downloading the whole sound track of Samurai Champloo too . =D

    By Blogger Yung Jie, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->