The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I am bias

Today there's 3 things that pissed me off in the beautiful morning of Saturday (I hate Saturday !! :/) . First , it's an article about Sarong Party Girls , which means girls who are more interested in western men than the local one . Starting from last Saturday , it was a fest of male-bashing for SPGs as they kept saying "ALL men are like this and like that" . Second article is about the today education system which the news said it "favours girls" . The source kept on saying that girls mature faster than boy bla bla bla and so and so . The last one , is from my head . Because of the two articles above , they reminded me of one ASTRO advertisement , which displayed a man had to succumb to both of his girlfriend and his mother .

Look , I am quite sensitive about this childish gender war but this is never end and getting more....biased . Like Patrick said to me before that "everyone's opinion is biased" , and that my friend it starts to make sense . That ASTRO ad is very unlogical and insulting . Sure we just LOVE to spend time doing the same thing together , that's cool and I wish to do the same with my future girlfriend *rolls eyes* , but putting me to choose between pleasing my mom's or my gf's request IS ANOTHER STORY , ASSHOLES !!!! If I am that poor bastard , all I want to do is switch and watch MY FAVOURITE SHOWS INSTEAD OF THEIRS . That will shut them up instead of letting himself beaten and pinched by his mother and GF .

And now for SPGs , you said "ALL men" in your articles , and I am insulted . I don't mind if you all want to marry an american or even eurasian , cause you all have the right to , but don't come back and whine about how suck the foreigners are as you whined about how suck the local men were :/ . And the women's right propaganda is really getting on my nerve , demand anything that so fucking absurd . Am I sexist ? prove it to me . :/

And now for the education system . The system is flawed , revamp it , and I don't need any "handicap" advantage to get me through universities . I suck at study and even exam , but all I want is trying my best and do well in my favourite subjects I choose . Favours girls or not , the system is all the same , it's ALL ABOUT MEMORISING FACTS .

Life is indeed unfair , and why shouldn't I be one ?

1 Comment:

  • "but putting me to choose between pleasing my mom's or my gf's request IS ANOTHER STORY , ASSHOLES !!!! If I am that poor bastard , all I want to do is switch and watch MY FAVOURITE SHOWS INSTEAD OF THEIRS"

    give and take is a necessary part of any relationship :P

    By Blogger elb, at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->