The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Random Painkiller images of the day 2

Last week I tried the lastest demo , as the developer add some lightning effect in it to show off the new engine (I forgot the name) which will be used in the next Expansion called Painkiller : Battle Out Of Hell . It seemed slow though , yet I managed to play through the whole Military Base level :D . Hope they fix the bug up so I don't need to play high requirement expansion in the future . Anyway , here's some of the images I snapped in the demo :



Shiny shotgun



Shiny shotgun 2



The green soul looks a little darker though



Check out the reflection on Painkiller's (yup that's the name of the weapon which happens to be the game's title :p) blades



0wn3d :D

More to come.....

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->