The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Singing competition ? What the hell is that ?

Damn a few minutes more before Thursday switch to Friday , here's my only story for tonight . Yup , today my school organise a singing competition , where everyone can do a William Hung . What pissed me off is those Form 4 kids who just couldn't stop "yelling" instead of cheering at their friends who participated in the competition . The show is quite boring , but few singers got my salute for sang in such a wonderful voice , while I just want to cut off their tonguesas they spoilt manyutiful songswith their own falsetto .

After that , some of my class mates even want to drag me in next year so they can form a group and participate in that stupid show . Look my friend , I am a considerate person andalways think of others , as my voice is suitable to growl instead of sing , I prefer to shut up so that I won't make all people become deaf ;p .

So anything else ? Yup , there's one : I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EXAM TO OVER !!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->