The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Never be the same...

Since the lantern competition last Friday (17th of September) , I feel more moody than ever . Usually Friday is always my favourite day cause I can rest after 5 days of stress in school , but now my love for the day is getting lesser :/ .

Why ? I was alone in the corner that day , watching over my pathetic lantern , while everyone just enjoyed themselves , and some held each other's hands.....I hated that scene :S . Why didn't I join in ? I tried to , I just didn't like to disturb their "progress" or maybe I felt ashamed of being with them as I didn't have what they have *rolls eyes* .

It's Saturday now , and I am even feel more pissed . Saturday is the begining of working , and I have to start revising . Just now my dad commented me about my refusal to take a shot for the MUET test next month , and say those who participated must be "very smart" . Smart ? Right....as if they are robots .

It may seem starnge but I just avoid my class mates these days , and I hardly smile anymore . The jokes in Reader's Digest fail to make me laugh . I think I really need some help here........

1 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->