The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Now what ?

After the teacher(heard my mom said that he is trying to take permission from Jabatan Pendidikan Kelantan to retired early cause his body couldn't take the pressure and coughed out blood , serve that bastard right) scrapped off my rank as a class monitor , Form 6 Society suddenly dragged me in so I can help them out in a farewell ceremony which is specially arrange for Form 5 kids and Upper 6 homies . Hmm...sometimes I will act very slack , wonder why they roped me in for ? :p

Anyway , I will be sitting for my first final exam in a week time , I don't expect myself to get good result in that one . So what shall I do with my blog ? I think it's time to add something into it . I had promised Fazri to use Haloscan in my blog , while I still don't know how to link people's blogs , how ignorant am I , sorry Michelle :S . I am still wanking to VR chicks , lying on the bed all night , rubbing each other , that's fucking corny , and I feel like quitting it -_-" .

So got any girls in my crosshair ? A girl or two maybe . Bumped into one who study Biology , her voice is quite rough and got a few pimples on her cheek too . Haven't talk much with her yet , just a simple "hi" when we meet but I will try again after my exam , hum dee dum...............sounds like my taste has dropped tremendously after the trio took HER away ;P .

Just watched Lion King and Lion King 2 : Simba's Pride , those are my favourite Disney animation EVER . Hand drew , little CGI effect and a touching story line , both of the animations will forever stay in my heart . *starts to hum "Can't You Feel The Love Tonight" tune*

I can't wait for the exam to over , I have been tortured myself mentally .


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->