The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, September 30, 2004

A very bad week indeed..

So last Monday I was downed with a (chicken :p)flu , then the next day the disiplince teacher sacked me as a class monitor for failing to pass up my class mates' registered school numbers , so he demanded a new monitor should be elected as soon as possible that day . Whoa , what a roller coaster ride this week , got sick , and then suddenly got fired . :S

And what about my dad's reaction about this news ? He gave a pat on my back and said :"Finally son , you don't have to do all this shit anymore ." , I am surprised by his statement . And another surprise was the whole class told me to ignore that teacher , as he usually like to lepas geram , and it was quite true too cause he suddenly accused me that I was being "rude to him all the time . Well , I don't like him anyway , so ? :p

The third surprise was some of my class mates even want to re-elect me next year !! What the hell ?! He even praised the way I handle a problem !! NOOOOOO !!!!! IT CAN'T BE !!! :O


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->