The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, November 15, 2004

Huh ?

Gee , I just received a message from an unknown person who said that he/she knew me and once made him/her dissapointed before and now he/she forgotten it . So what the fuck ? Hmm.....I should have flamed whoever he/she is harder though :P .

And so no matter how I hate them , and even try to avoid them , they still hanging around you like a magnet !! And today I had to force a smile as I bumped into a group of THEM in the new hypermarket . Urgh , the feeling is very digusting to bare :S .

Later my bro will pull me down to watch One Missed Call dvd , I don't know wheither I can make it though , I will be sleeping by then cause right now my dad hogging the remote and it's going to be a lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time for him to finish his daily routine , he will go down KL in the morning by the way .

It's now midnight , my neighbourhood become silent for now , those kids must have been tired and stop blowing up stuffs . How I wish they blow up their fucking fingers . Damn I want to feel sleepy :/ .


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->