The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Friday, November 05, 2004

Bushi Mushi

Bush won...again -_-" . Now we have to endure his arrogance and idiocy for another 4 years , fuck those conservatives , they think nothing but about themselves . Oh well , it's also good to see him gives funny speeches for the next new term too . :) .

The Democra(p)t was very unfortunate , all their hard effort just gone down the drain , and I bet "President" Bush will have all the last laugh as the artistes' effort to lure people to oust him just wasted .

Last 2 days I just lay my hands on my bro's PS2 . Played Maximo VS Army Of Zin and a little of GTA : San Andreas . Mydad did an extraordinary thing...he played the lastest GTA and I watched him beat up a policeman too !! O_O

Bleh , just washed my cars (yup , 2 cars -_-") , tired as hell , that n00b still sleep like a pig though ., and I still haven't buy any lunch yet , what the fuck ?! I want to sleep !!!!!!!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->