The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hold me , thrill me , kiss me , kill me....and fuck me !! :D

I feel like writing something more now . I have been wonder weither people around me are.....trying to make my life a living hell . Yea yea the books already done its part , I am talking about people here , espacially on the road .

Look , before I reach my home , I must pass through a run about then a long bridge . Everyday at 6 o' clock , this place will start to pile up with stupid drivers and motorpsychos , which has became usual to me . But this has got me thinking , are all those drivers and motorpsychos purposely making the place jam for trying to delay me ? :/

Everytime I reach this area , the vehicles will srart to slow down to a crawl and stop , make me sit inside my tin can listening to 2 stupid DJs crapping about Hollywood gossip :/ . Worst is , this situation not only happen in this area , there are other areas which become a very annoying places to pass since the day I start to grap on my steering wheel . And then whenever I pass through this shit , the traffic are back to normal , as if nothing has happened , so tell me , is this natural ?

Last 2 days I got my horn fixed due to leakage , now my horn sound is more louder , should have ask my cousin to tweak it as loud as lorry's horn , as suggested by my bro . :D


0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->