The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Crash Boom Bang baby

I always criticise the drivers whose cars suddenly break down in the middle of the bridge for not getting their car service manually , but with a sudden twist of fate , it was my dad's turn :/ . In a beautiful Friday morning (yesterday) , his car suddenly broke down right in the middle of the bridge , causing a massive jam here . Gee that means sooner or later it will be my turn :S . The strange thing is he always get his car check up every 3 or 4 months , according to the service date actually . And wait , I have a second thought about this , I don't think his car broke down , his petrol is empty .

Seriously , during thursday when I was ushering his car into my house , I noticed the petrol meter pointed the capital "E" , I wonder that if he ever remember to fill up his petrol tank . Anyway back to the incident , the road was clear during the afternoon , and I went out to buy lunch , as I passed the same bridge , my dad's car just got towed to the service shop , what a shame :( . Infact , I didn't want to bother my dad when he came back , as he had stuck outside for merely 3 hours .

Rumour that his car will be function again by today , I hope it is , cause I also need a transport to go to school tomorrow .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->