The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

school work spring cleaning

I am scare of rearranging my finished school work , cause I haven't touch them for months since November . The paperwork will stack up as high as my cupboard and it will take me at least half an hour to clean them up . Somemore the never ending "supply" from school make me tend to forget about rearrange my files , so everytime I finished my work , I just throw it aside and let it rot till kingdom comes .

Today , I am exempted from going to the sport day (hooray) which is happened to be far away from my house , so I finished my revision and start clear things up . Lo and behold some of my practical papers already full with small spiders and some spider web (hop there is no Black Widow) , I brush it off and stack the papers according to subjects . As expected it takes me half an hour to "defrag" them . Now my file holder becomes more lighter (than ever) , so does my school bag . My cupboard is getting half full now so later I will figure how to enlarge the space inside that cupboard .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->