The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Enough

To all those SPMers 2004 and 2005 , please read this .

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/6/23/focus/11279214&sec=focus

Every year there will be many over-achievers complain about their result being rejected by the PSD , and now it has become Prime Minister's(MCA's) yearly routine to make sure them bastards get the front row seats to universities .

This situation has became more sickening .

All this time the conspiracy theorists insist that it's all about racial issue , I beg to differ . Those over-achievers , yes , those FUCKERS out there , are becoming more arrogant and demanding , as if the whole Malaysian owe them something . With their "result" , they dare to demand PM to assure them a place to universites THEY desire . If this trend continue , my(or should I say our) parents' income tax will be increase becaused we have to supply money to those whiny fucks .

Why I hold grudge against them ? Jealousy ? That's understandable , because that's plain stereotyping . Those kids will never understand the word "shit happens" . If they don't get the scholarships , they should get on with it , find another universities or institutes , they are all not that fucking degrading for goodness' sake !!! And what do they do ? Of course , WHINE . Everyone who cares to remember this bastard who said that he cried because of the rejection is plain pathetic , grow up asshole , why you keep relying on the government to get you any good unis ? You all over-achievers are like Siti Nurhaliza whom shed crocodile tears to demand government's involvement to combat piracy . You all will never learn how to grow up and stand on your own feet if you keep doing this .

The editor is absolutely right , only STPMers deserved the scholarships as SPM is becoming a mockery to our education system , which infact , totally flawed . If you all think this is racist , read my name carefully , my name doesn't sound like a bumis , does it ? I am not a good achiever myself , but I know how to enjoy life , even if I die one day I am more than happy because :

1. I have a great childhood as I always went outside and play till form 3 where that time my parents only started to get me sit down and study .

2. I have more toys than books .

3. I have more music and movies to listen and watch .

4. my history (dare I say it ?) is better than those overachievers out there because history doesn't us to memorise but teach us to remember any events that impact our daily boring lives .

5. I am fucking free right now , blogging some shits about you assholes .

There's lot more to come , I am too tired to add anyway .

*sigh*I heard a rumour said that over-achievers will march during our National Day parade , it's a sad day indeed and we have to see the fuckers' faces in our television for MINUTES . Kiasu-sm is alive and well in Malaysia , yet no one is trying to eradicate it .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->