The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Speech day..........blah

Ah....speech day , where the day we witness a bunch of (over)achievers get out and receive the " rewards" for their achievement in academic . One by one the anouncer called out their names to get what they deserved , which I have been witness this same old ceremony for fucking 7 years . Congrats to all those suckers out there (I reluctant to do so by the way) , with a large sum of money in hands , you all can spend it on something useless like buying pirated mandarin albums or crank up RO all night long . For your infos , it's our own money cause the school authority urges us to donate , donate and donate somemore for the sake of "upgrading" our school's image (install CCTV , upgrade our toilets and repair all those furniture which got fucked up by those third-world-mentality teens) .

The only thing that made me sad during the speech day was....yup , those old fags' speeches (I excluded my dad this time) . Those faggots up there urged us not to be sad because we didn't have the chance to sit in front to receive those reward , they also added that all we have to do is study hard and score higher than anyone so we can sit at that shitty place , flashing our kiasu smileys . It gave out the message that we study hard just for the sake of rewards and prides , not for our own certain benifits , it's just wrong . So what even they landed themselves with presents and a bunch of fat cheques ? I doubt that those exact same person will sit at the same old place next year . Wait a minute , I am already gone in 6 months time , why should I care ?

Anyway , one thing that cheered me yup today was I got to participate in a school camp , and this year we get to camp in a hot spring area , woohoo !! Time to roast my balls !!! I suspected that Lady Luck smiled on the wrong person , because I forgot to attend the interview yesterday but one of them just dragged me to attend the meeting right after the ceremony ended , must be my dad's influence , no ? -_-"

Anyway the camp will be held by the end of May , and it's holiday that time . That's all for now , laters .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->