The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I did it , guilty as charged

Yesterday afternoon was a mess , it was hot and what else could I put ? Sunny ?! Anyway , I went out and bought some chicken rice for my family . I hate waiting actually , espacially the hawker who has to serve those who come and eat , rather than ask him to wait first as there are buyers like us who are waiting desperately under the fucking sun . It's kinda annoying to see those bastards just butt in and whisper to him what they want and the hawker will oblige patiently :/ . Anyway , I managed to get out of here after half an hour and ready to go home , when I reached the roundabout , I started to feel the disturbence of the force (hey why can't I jump on the Star-Wars-hype bandwagon ?) .

I slowed down my car carefully as the traffic light was red that time . Suddenly the plastic bag which was packed with 4 packs of chicken rice fell off the seat , I grumbled and bent down to pick it up so all the shits would never fell out , without realising that I let go the break pedal , while the gear still in "D" . By the time I look up , I was a few milimeteres away from the other car's bumper , I stepped on the break hard but...........it was too late .

"dung !" , own3d .

I started to panic , my mind started to spin as I imagined the driver in front of me rushed out with a 2 x 4 stick and started to smash my Kelisa . I pulled up the handbrake , took a deep breath and walked out from my car . There it was , my car's front bumper was connected to the car's behind , and two Malay guys also came out and checked too . The conversation went like this :

Me : Sorry bang , sorry.....(I forgot how many times I apologised -_-")

Driver :.........................Reverse kereta demo dulu

So I did , and to my surprise , both of the driver and passenger were relief . I came out again and checked , I managed to flash a smile under the sun .

Driver : Oh ! Sikit je , tak pe .

So We shoke hands and drove on . When I reached home I checked the scratch again , it wasn't so bad after all . At least I didn't choose to let my car kept on running and smash the bumper and the break light , or else my RM 700 will be flying high . *phew*

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->