The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Monday, June 06, 2005

Homeward Bound

After 5 days of sun-bathing and rain-soaking in the jungle , I am finally back to Kota Bharu yesterday . Unfortunately , this camp was truely dissapointing , and there's lots of reasons to support it . I may not blog my 5 days of my trip today , but I can list out why this trip...sucks .

- The AJK (Ahli Jawatan Kuasa) were consisted of form 5 assholes . Inconsistent , ignorant , care-free , irresponsible and idiotic . From the first day we arrived at the Tasik Panas La in Besut they never held a meeting with us , the Form 6 students who joined in to help those assholes controlling the participants . Instead , we are doing their job when all they do in the last 5 days were paper work :/ .

- Kadet Police participants were mostly form 1 , 2 and 3 kids , and they gave immaturity a whole new meaning . All they could think of is only themselves , this was prove by their "complaint" that they were not having enough food during the buffet at the last day (Saturday) . HOI assholes !! We form 6 had to eat too , and we had to supply all the fucking food for you AND other participants , what was the whole point ?! I nearly lost my temper when they made that complaint and I yelled at them , but I was stop by my colleague instead -_-" . Seriously , this club is only good for getting medal for school because they march with good coordinance , what about the discipline ?

- Teachers , yup , they came as a tourists , and they wanted to be more than that . They complained that form 6 never gave them respect when they came to the camp site . Excuse fucking me , you all came as a visitors and the camp matter is none of your buisness . After all , you made our lives difficult by bringing your families along and we had to put you all as our first priority ahead of the camp participants . Moreover , the food shortage incident is your fault because you miscalculated the supply and cause some participants didn't have the chance to eat AT ALL , while all you VIP assholes gobbled them up as if it never happened to you . In the end , you teachers didn't have the right to complain at the first place .

That's all my complain , I am glad that this is my last year as this school's student , I don't have to see this assholes for quite a long time .

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->