The Discrimination King.....with teeth

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Countdown to the day of infinite crisis

Ah prom night , where all young boys eager to put their testosteron to the test by asking girls out to fuck dance with them , which can only be happen in universities or colleges though , but then my female class mate , whom I will call her Tan , want to break the cycle . She decided that we wouldl have a prom night of our own as to celebrate or final school days . The date was set , which would be on next Thursday , plans had been spilt out and arranged , all system went smoothly untill yesterday morning.....................

She decided that we should wear formal clothes as other prom-nights suppose to be . At first we didn't have any problem with it cause we all KNEW the function , but the problem was about to surface . She also read out all the rules about the foraml clothes like no jeans , no jean skirts and other whacamalit . Look , I know you know gonna say that formal clothes for prom night is like that , but here's the catch :

-This is Kota Bharu , not some KL high life style

-We are as primitive as you all think

-Ball dance is not our cup of tea unless we all study at west coast

After the announcement , nobody complained about that rules...for that time being . But people from the Art stream start to complain to me that her formal clothing rules were too strict . Moreover they didn't have cash to buy another new clothes as some are from not-so-rich families . As I know their background better , I decided to talk to her in the next day (today morning) .

So as I promise to my friend , I argued wit her without any high tone and swearing , but no agreement was reached . I kept on urging her to relax the rule untill she slapped me with the sentence :

"Look , if they don't have any clothes that allowed in my rules , they don't have to come"

Time to time I try to interpret and digest the sentence carefully , and my brain cells gave me this meaning that :

"If they don't have the clothes I wanted them to wear , just fuck off"

You are lying if this didn't make you angry , and retorted back "They are not as rich as you think !!" and I walked off to library , cause it's free period that time .

All this time I always thought that I am alone when it comes to disagreement , the people who worked with her on the plan were surprisingly pissed too . Seriously , there are many reasons people just hate her rules :

-She came from Malay school , which by all mean not being racist , sekolah kebangssan has a DIFFERENT MENTALITY from our sekolah jenis kebangsaan type .

-She desperate to prove to us that she can handle this thing by bragging that she had experiences in organising many parties

-She failed to listen to other people's opinion and keep insist on her plan

The situation has gone from bad to worst , from the first there are certain people want to go and others don't want to go for personal reasons , now her action just turn alot of people off , even the one who help her organised the prom night .

Even though all of her planning were made by herself , she can't just expect us to follow them all . I need to talk to her again tomorrow , I just don't want her to suffer humilliation and have a bad memory in my school . I need to change her mind dammit...........

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
<-- c(~) -->